What our Patrons have to say?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions that you might have. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please write to us and we’ll be happy to address your query!
- Shikshyaly works on the versatility of the children. Diet, education, medicine, food and skill qualification are given free of cost in Shikshyaly. Shikshalay is the temple of education for those children who are financially incapable.`
- At Shikshyaly, we are proud to be primarily funded through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. We collaborate with responsible and compassionate corporate partners who share our vision of promoting quality education and making a positive impact on the lives of underprivileged children. Together, we are transforming lives and building a better tomorrow.
- It is our endeavor to bring the children who are economically handicapped, begging, picking garbage, intoxicated in the mainstream of the society and inculcating education and culture in them and build a beautiful society. The society will become beautiful only when the children of laborers who build beautiful houses, shops and gardens will be educated.
- Thank you for your intention to Donate. Please click on the “Donate Now” button on the top right corner of the screen. It will give you options to pay through UPI or Bank Transfer. You can choose to pay either ways. In case you have any queries, before making the donations, please feel free to call us or leave a WhatsApp message to 9667920918.The calls will be taken between 9am and 7pm only.
Thank you for your intention to be the cause in the matter for the children of Shiksyaly. Please contact us and we will be happy to present the complete documents for your reference. It is the contribution by patrons like you that Shiksyaly survives. Gratitude. Please reach out to us at 9667920918 (between 9am to 7pm, 365 Days) or write to (email id)
- Shikshyaly is committed to providing educational support, skill development and opportunities to a diverse age group, spanning from 1 to 20 years. We believe in inclusive education and recognize the importance of addressing the needs of children and youth at different stages of their development. From humble beginnings with just 1 room, we have expanded significantly, and today, we are delighted to announce that we have 2 fully functional and well-equipped flats. This expansion has allowed us to accommodate a wider age group and offer enhanced educational support and skill development opportunities.
Currently, we are fortunate to have a team of 9 dedicated and passionate teachers who are the heart and soul of our institution. Their commitment to providing quality education and fostering holistic development in our students is commendable.
- We will send across your donation receipt either by email or on your address this receipt is eligible for tax exemption and can be shared with the Income Tax (contact us ) with the updated details.
-Absolutely. We have stringent security measures in place to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your personal information and your credit/debit card details, are protected.
– Yes – all donations to Shikshyaly are 50% exempt from tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Tax exemption is valid only in India.
Developed and Managed by The Lantern Studios